Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Undercut Hairstyle - Jessica Alba Faux Undercut Hair Tutorial

Undercut Hairstyle. So today I wanted to do something a little bit different and a little bit edgy for you guys. So as I normally do, I was just randomly looking through the pictures of the celebrity hairstyles from the last week, as I'm a little bit hair obsessed. And I came across this picture of Jessica Alba at Comic Con in San Diego, and she had this really bad-ass undercut faux shaven side hairstyle. So I thought I would try to recreate that look for you guys today. So if you want to find out how to make it look like you've shaved off half of your hair without actually doing anything, then stay tuned to find out how. So all I'm going to need to get this hairstyle is a rat tail comb. I'm also going to be using a couple of sectioning clips, and I'm going to be using some bobby pins and a little tiny hair elastic thingy to secure my French braid in place. And then finally I'm going to be finishing up with some TG Bed Head Masterpiece hairspray. Also some of the Glaze Haze. 


And I've also got my HK hair extensions clipped in as well, just on the one side to plump it all out a little. So as you may have noticed, I've got my HK full head hair extensions clipped in right now, but I've taken out the three on the right hand side of my head, just to create that faux undercut look. So first of all, I'm just going to take my rat tail comb and then I'm going to make a parting. So I'm going to take it just in line with the arch of my eyebrow. So all you've got to do is just section from the front to the back, and then from the back across. OK. 


So to add the French bright part to my faux undercut hairstyle, I'm just going to take my comb again and I'm going to use it to section off a piece of hair that's roughly about an inch thick at the front next to my face. And then I'm going to just take the section and angle it back across the rest of my hair. And then what I'm going to do is just start to French braid. You're going to split the section into three mini sections. And then just like you would if you were starting off a normal braid, I'm going to take the top section over the middle, and then I'm going to take the bottom section over the middle. And then just to French braid is actually very easy if you don't know how to do it. All you need to do is just add in some extra bits of hair every time you cross your strands over the middle. So I'm going to grab in an extra bit and add it to the top. 

Then I'm going to cross it over the middle. And then I'm going to add in an extra bit at the bottom, and I'm going to cross that over the middle as well. OK. So when I get just beyond my ear, about to here, I'm just going to start doing a normal three strand braid. Then I'm just going to tie it off about here with a hair tie. OK. So now I'm just going to grab my braid. I'm going to take it right across the back of my head. And I'm just going to pin it into place with a few bobby pins, just to make sure it's nice and secure. So now, all that's left to do is just take out my sectioning clips and let all of my hair down. I know I've got a few pins on show right now, but when I let my hair down, it's going to cover it all. So it'll be fine. OK. 

So now I've got my faux undercut on this side of my head. I'm just going to add an extra bit of volume to this side. So I'm going to take a few sections of hair and I'm just going to give them a bit of a backcomb underneath to just build up a little bit more volume. And then after backcominb,g I'm just going to smooth it down a little to make it look nice and smooth like Jessica Alba's. And then finally, I'm just going to take my TG Bed Head Glaze Haze and I'm just going to apply a tiny amount all the way through my hair just to make it look really nice and smooth and shiny. And it will also help to get rid of any stray fly-aways that you have as well. So guys, that's the look. I just absolutely love how grungy and unusual this hairstyle is. And it's also just really perfect for summer, even though it's slightly a little bit different to what you might normally wear. And if it's good enough for Jessica Alba, it's good enough for me, too. So I hope you guys have enjoyed this Jessica Alba inspired tutorial.

I am just someone who likes to write,especially writing about diet programs. Thanks For Reading My Blog

 
Back To Top