Tuesday, March 29, 2016

What Japanese Breakfast is Like

It's called "tamagoyaki" A little bit Smash it to make it mushy I never made one I didn't know it takes a long time to mix it. Have to mix it a lot of times That's not a lot of egg Wait, another tiny egg... We're doing it softly, mix it in wholly I think there's a lot of pressure on her to make the best egg. She gets nervous Then put it again When you eat it, it goes  in your mouth I can't wait to eat it Wow! Does egg usually have maple syrup in it? As an ingredient? No, we use sugar, but we don't have it so we used maple syrup ...to make it yummy So what are you making next, Aiko? um... we're making miso shiru... like soup My grandpa grew this spinach So what's this here? This is tofu. It's kind of like sponge Wow, you put it all in What's this? What's this? This... wait wait wait... Woah! Oh, it makes the soup Ground up fish. Fish broth called "bonito" Fish powder Fish powder And that's the miso Mix it So it makes the soup, the yummy soup Don't mix it in the pot, you just mix it in the little... spoon It's done This is soup. 


Miso shiru. Mmm... smells good. The spinach smells good. The spinach. I like it. So what did you get now? Trying to eat already? Okay one more time, one more time This is "umeboshi." If you eat it, it's spicy. So,  What is "umeboshi?" I don't know, it's like red seeds It's pickled plums That's what it is, Aiko Yeah Hey don't film this. Why do- Why? Shin's gonna test it No... Shin's watching Okay, okay Next is mini sausages She's making mini sausage octopus Yeah, this is kinda different Octopus. Two octopus that I can eat You eat real octopus too, right? Yeah, I do. 


I like it I just eat it  Smells... good Octopus, weee! Does your mommy make this breakfast every morning? Not every morning, but sometimes she makes sausages Today is special So I'm gonna make "natto" This is soy beans And take this off Why is it so sticky? I don't know Mix it until it gets white Like this I don't know if you like it, but Japanese people like it What's it smell like? I don't... know... like soy sauce Do you always have your breakfast so pretty like this? I don't know, but Japanese people make it pretty and then eat it So your miso shiru is here, your rice is here, your tamagoyaki is here, your natto is here, and sausages are here Itadakimasu So first, I'm gonna eat the egg I really like the octopus Do you ever put your octopus in the miso soup and then make it swim? No I eat the tofu first Then the spinach Taste good We have chopsticks, so we use chopsticks for everything So then how do you drink your soup? You just drink like this But, now I eat like this WIth your leg there? Yeah Why not? You can't eat like that because "shisei ga warui" and then, that's like, we're not allowed to do that I do that all the time Yeah, but that's the manners of eating Next... the natto I don't know if you like it Let's do a close up of this Oh yeah good ol' natto yummy yummy Next, gonna eat the rice Spicy! Do you wanna say "thank you" to the mystery chef? Okay Thank you, mommy You're welcome Wow, you always eat breakfast by yourself everyday? No, I don't I eat with everybody. When I eat with everybody, it's yummier Why is your house always so clean? One more thing, you can't do chopsticks and chopsticks You're not allowed to do it Wait wait, you can't touch them together? Why not? You're not allowed You're not allowed to do it Why? I do not know it has like dead people... do it And you're not even allowed to do this That's dead people You did it. Can't believe you did it I'm just telling you you're not allowed to do that You could've just showed it though, you didn't have to put it in the rice I like the soup Goodbye Goodbye, everybody

I am just someone who likes to write,especially writing about diet programs. Thanks For Reading My Blog

 
Back To Top