Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Minute Makeup, Hairstyle & Clothes Outfit Tips

There is nothing worse than flaky skin underneath our makeup, so even though we are late, we really can't skip this step, then I am taking my concealer and using it as a highlighter / foundation really, and applying it in all the places where I want to highlight or conceal, this is my forehead, bridge of nose, cheekbones, cupids bow and chin, and then we're going to use cushing foundation or any foundation with a buffing brush and then we are just going to put a bit on and blend out concealer with everything, making sure that you blend the edges more than the middle part of the concealer because we want that coverage so I'm just messily blending here, yeah, we are in rush right, so I'm just gonna do this super quick.


I honestly love this brush because it just feels so good, I highly recommend it, it's one of my favorites at the moment, and yeah, once is blended we no longer look like a weird monster anymore, we are going to just draw a natural line of and fill it in, this really helps brush your hair in the beginning before you start, and then we are just going to follow our natural brow line, unfortunately our brow may not be on fleek if we are in a rush, but the easiest way to no mess it up is to just follow your natural eyebrow line, otherwise if you wanna be drawing different eyebrow shapes might not be worth it and if you have dark hair you should honestly skip this step, but I'm just taking a brow mascara, and lightening my brows otherwise they will totally not match up with my hair that is not a good look, not any day.


Also a beige shimmer eye shadow is optional underneath and then I am taking this brow eyeliner pencil from charlotte tilbury, so you just basically extend your eyeliner out a little bit, you can add the wing it, do it straight or drop it, is up to you, and then you can just line all the way across the top of your lids, don't worry about how clean this is, this is the beauty of this look, you can be quite messy with this while you are in a rush, but just line the whole top line, make sure the ends of your liner is clean, and then on the bottom lashes just fill in just the edges for definition and then take either your finger or fluffy brush and just blend that and this will become sort of like a smokey shadow because you'll be blending and softening your liner and just leaving the extended bit at the end for a clean line and blend the bottom liner as well, and honestly this looks super natural it really makes your eyes bigger and it's just a very subtle look, because we are going to school right, and I'm just going to take an eyelash curler and cut my lashes because honestly this will detract from our dark eyes circles from studying the night before, because honestly if you are like me at school you didn't get enough sleep, yeah, and I'm gonna use some mascara and this is what I'm using at the moment, it's a Covergirl lash blast I think, and ohh look at that extension falling off my eyes, yeah, they are falling off right now.

I am gonna get them done again and I'm just gonna add mascara to the top and bottom lashes and this is really gonna open up your eyes and also if you push the mascara towards your eyeliner you can actually get some darkness on your waterline to make your eyes more defined, then taking a bronzer and using my favorite brush again just applying underneath the cheek bones and blending it forward also on my hairline because we want some slimming there happening and yeah just blending that through to the draw line as well, and then taking the lip gloss that i have in a beautiful coral reddish color and I'm just going to apply in the inner part of my lips for an ombre look, and look a little bit messy in there because we are in a rush and trying to beat this timer and also a really really quick way to create the ombre look it's just to take you cushion foundation and just press your lips and just basically conceal the outer edges so it's soft, so yeah that is the look in under five minutes. I am gonna be taking this batiste dry shampoo and just refreshing my roots because honestly we don't have time to wash my hair this morning, spray your hair with some heat protectant spray and the easiest look to be honest to look neat and clean is just to straighten your hair especially if you have medium hair the fastest thing to do is just to run a hot iron really quickly or you can just tie it up, I'll just stick to monochrome colors because they are just super easy to match and think about using accessories to really bring out your outfit and then just wear something super simple, you can match this outfit with either some really cool Dr Martens or Vans is up to you.

I am just someone who likes to write,especially writing about diet programs. Thanks For Reading My Blog

 
Back To Top