Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Disney's Frozen: Elsa makeup tutorial

Hi beauties!So, in my last video I did a look inspired by Princess Anna,from the Disney movie Frozen. And today I'm going to do this look, inspired by her sister,Elsa. So, as you can see, I've used a lot of blue eyeshadows, glitter, and these are supposed to represent snowflakes.I hope you enjoy the tutorial, and let's get started!I've already applyed a primer, and now I'm going to cover mylid, using this white base from the Make Up For Ever FLASH palette.And this is always great to use, if you're doing a look withbright colors. To the outer 1/3 of the lid, I'm going to Sugarpill's eyeshadow in Velocity. To the center of my lid, I'll be applying this lighter blue,which is also by Sugarpill and it's called Afterparty.


And to the inner part, I'm going to use this baby bluefrom the Sigma Crème de Couture palette.I'm just using my finger to apply this,because that gives me a more intense color.Now, I'm carefully blending these two colors together.I'm using the same color on a blending brushand I'm just blending out the edges.Now, I'm going back in with a little bit of that darkest blue. As a brow bone highlight, I'm going to useUrban Decay's eyeshadow in Foxy.As an inner corner highlight.


I'm going to useSugarpill's eyeshadow in Tako.To the inner 2/3 of my lidI'm going to apply this very fine, white glitterby Star Crushed Minerals. It's called Sno Kap.I'm applying Velocity to my lower lashline.On top of that I'm going to apply this blue glitter by Violet Voss, called Teresa.First I'm applying the Violet Voss Glitter Adhesive.I'm using a piece of tape to pick up the glitter fallout.To line my eyes I'm going to use this gel linercalled Electric, by Makeup Geek.Now, I'm going to use some silver rhinestonesto create a snowflake at the outer part of my eye.And these ones you can find by searching for Nail Art Rhines tones, on Ebay. To make them stick, I'm using eyelash glue.And to apply that, I'm using a toothpick.First I'm applying a flower.

And around that, I'm placing the round rhinestones.Now I'm using some even smaller ones.Now, I'm using NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milkto line my waterline.To set that, I'm using Tako again.Now, I'm applying some mascara.For false lashes. I'm going to use these onescalled Au Naturale, by House of Lashes.This is the finished look!Okay guys, so I hope that you like the look,

I am just someone who likes to write,especially writing about diet programs. Thanks For Reading My Blog

 
Back To Top