Friday, March 4, 2016

3 Easy Healthy Breakfast Ideas - Vegetarian, Vegan, Plant Based.

Ideas for you so if you enjoy this please give it a thumbs up and let's get started so first up I have a chia pudding and for this you will need some chia seeds some milk, this soya milk actually has a vitamin derived from ships lanolin so it's not 100% vegan but it is the only one that I like you, will also need some vanilla extract, some blueberries and strawberries but you can totally top it with whatever fruit that you like. So taking a glass or a bowl you will need three tablespoons of chia seeds and 100 mils all of the soya milk. You will alsoneed to put in half a teaspoon of vanilla extract this measurement is a one quarter so I have to put two of those in.


Then I'm going to mix it all together with a spoon and pop it in the fridge for about 20 minutes so that the chia seeds can soak up all of the milk. Then I'm just going to quarter up a couple of strawberries and grab a handful of blueberries and then it's time to take the pudding out of the fridge as you'll notice it has a very thick consistency and I like to give it a little bit of a stir through to make sure I worked through all the milk and then I just go ahead and pop all the berries on top and that's pretty much it it's really really easy and it tastes amazing!.


The second breakfast for today is tomato, avocado and red onion on Turkish bread with some balsamic vinegar so for this you need some Turkish bread you need some balsamic vinegar you'll need some Nuttelex although this is optional I just like Nuttelex, half an avocado, a couple of tomatoes or one large one and a few slices of a red onion. so I'm going to dice up all of my tomatoes. I've got two of them because they are quite small and then I'm going to slice off about three rings of red onion and dice those upas well. So I went ahead and toasted my Turkish bread, I popped on a little bit of Nuttelex cause I really like that melted butter flavor, I also put on some avocado, I just scooped it all out and then I went ahead and mixed together the tomato and onion and just popped it on top did a little splash of balsamic vinegar and if you like you can put on some salt and pepper and that's pretty much it and it's so amazing I got this idea from a cafe actually so this is kindof like cafe food at home and it is delicious And the last breakfast for today is museli with soy yoghurt and some peach slices so you will need some muesli, this one it does have honey in it so if you're vegan that has honey awesome if not I would select a different museli some peach slices and some soy yoghurt. So I'm going to start by just pouring some of the muesli into a bowl, I'm not measuring it I'm just going by how much I feel like eating and then I'm going to put about half of the tub yoghurt on top and then just a few of the peach slices on and that's pretty much it is really easy and super healthy as well. So those are my 3 really easy and very healthy breakfasts. I really hope you've enjoyed this video, please give it a thumbs up and subscribe if you are new

I am just someone who likes to write,especially writing about diet programs. Thanks For Reading My Blog

 
Back To Top