Friday, March 11, 2016

3 Beneficial Beauty DIY Using Lemons | Natural Deodorant

I've been meaning to update you guys that I am now living in California and I am frying. It is so hot here. But it's all good because there's lots of sunshine and fresh lemons, growing everywhere. Yes. Now I don't know if this is legal or not, but I saw a lemon tree with some plump juicy lemons and I thought I should put some of these lemons into good use. Lemons are very beneficial. And today I am going to share with you three of my favorite simple, do it yourself that will keep you feeling youthful and radiant throughout the summer. It's so easy, anyone can do it. Ok, so tip number one. Put lemon in water. Lemon in water is such a simple addition that has quite a few health benefits. Lemon is alkalizing and helps to balance the pH level in your body. 


Lemons are also high in vitamin C, magnesium, potassium and other minerals. Lemon water also is a great kickstarter for your digestive system in the morning and helps your kidney and colon flush out all that yucky, yucky toxins. The pectin fiber in lemon can also help reduce your hunger cravings. Yes, help reduce your hunger craving. And get this, can help you lose weight. Isn't that awesome? Ok, so all you need to do is slice up some fresh lemon and squeeze it out into your water. Then with the remaining slice you can toss it in your water and enjoy it. It's so fresh and tastes great. 


Ok so tip number 2. Lemon on your face. When I think of lemon and honey, I think of a hot drink for curing a sore throat. I mean, I usually do that for myself whenever I have a sore throat. Did you also know it makes an incredible face mask? Yes, it does. Honey is anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory. It also helps absorb any impurities from your pores and your skin. Lemon can also brighten and exfoliate your skin. It is great for acne problems, skin, healing acne scars and sun spots. To make this theraputic mask all you have to do is squeeze in half a lemon, organic is always best, with two tablespoons of honey and then mix it well, blend it together. 

Once that's done, apply it all over your face. But make sure your face is clean before doing so, and try to avoid the eye area. So after you spread this all over your face, leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse it off. Then after that, pat dry and admire your fresh beautiful skin. Ok so on to the last one, and this is tip number 3. Some of us are not blessed with the smell of roses when we perspire. So here is a deodorizer without putting any funky, artificial chemicals on your skin. This works all day, and can also lighten your armpit skin tone at the same time. Cut off a slice of lemon or lime and rub it onto your pits. Brush off any pulp that gets stuck to your skin and enjoy your day smelling fresh. The anti-bacterial properties of the lemon juice or lime can clear the smell creating bacteria from your pores and keep you smelling fresh all day. I have been using lemon on my armpit area for the past 3 years on a daily basis with no problems at all. So there you have it, 3 simple DIYs that will keep you feeling refreshed inside and out. I swear by Mother Nature and after trying this you will too. Thank you guys so much for watching, don't be sour and thumbs up if you like this video. If you have a great DIY idea that you think I should do, make sure to leave a comment below. Love ya, chow.

I am just someone who likes to write,especially writing about diet programs. Thanks For Reading My Blog

 
Back To Top