Friday, March 4, 2016

11 Superfoods Healthier Than Kale

Chlorella is absolutely one of my favorite, this is matcha green tea this is not chlorella. Chlorella, this is Ashwagandha, where is the chlorella? If you've ever been the Whole Foods with me then you know I'm the guy that's obsessed with superfoods. I'm the weird dude that smells like essential oils and has a cartful of foods that most people have never even heard of. True story, last time I was in Whole Foods over Hillcrest, three woman called me over and they're like hey, what are you talking about? I was actually telling them what I was looking for to increase my body's electromagnetic field through high vibing food seriously. How weird is that? I'm a self-proclaimed nerd and I'm proud of it but there's a method to my madness though and I wanna share my secrets with you in this Saturday Strategy and I'm gonna show you 11 of my favorite superfoods and how you can get them naturally within 30 seconds today.


Let's do this! Number one is chlorella. It's a good source of protein, fat, carbohydrates, fiber, chlorophyll, vitamins and minerals. I take it every day. If I'm feeling down, you know, you're the type of person that has caffeine all the time, chlorella will help you bounce back with energy. Number two is moringa leaf. You've heard me talked about this before, absolutely love it. A University of Alabama study showed that it can actually help with blood sugar levels up to 29% and also if you know anybody who is dealing with cancer, the Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute showed that it's effective at getting rid of 93% of lung cancer cells. This stuff, Mother Nature knows better than anybody else right? Number three is spirulina.


Some people say spirulina, some people say spirulina if you're from the south, I say spirulina but I'm actually from Michigan so love this stuff. Some companies have built entire product lines base on this one thing. I love it because it's neuroprotective. It helps with Alzheimer's disease and it's four times the antioxidants of blueberries which is absolutely amazing. When I take it, I feel like this cleansing is happening, my dreams in hand, I'm able to have more dreams at night stuff and it's because it's great for detoxing your pineal gland, the gateway to that higher self that I know you're looking for my friend. Number four is mint. Mint is absolutely amazing! I may have a little bit right now. Antimicrobial, antiviral, antitumor, antiallergenic and antioxidant properties. 

Number five, matcha green tea. Love this stuff. It's got L-theanine in it which is actually a nootropic right? Everybody's freaking out about this movie Limitless. Everybody wants to expand their consciousness. They wanna be quicker, they wanna be smarter, L-theanine and matcha can help with that. This is the matcha that I take. It's also in our Organifi green juice which we are gonna get to in a second. Number six is wheatgrass. Consuming one ounce of wheatgrass a day is equivalent to eating two pounds of greens. Number seven is Ashwagandha. 

You've heard me talked about Ashwagandha in the past, it's been shown to lower anxiety, it's been shown to lower stress and it also helps with the side effects of depression as well. It's one of the only things on the planet that helps with neurogenesis, the formation of new brain cells. Number eight is turmeric. Studies suggest it is superior to actual Prozac, can you believe that? In treating depression and like 22 other things. Turmeric is basically good for everything. Number nine is lemon. When we look on the lemon, this peel on the outside is one of the only things, this oil from this peel, one of the only thing that actually helps with phase 2 liver detoxification right? And that's what pushes all those things out of your body. 

That's what helps you to detoxify, that's why I love lemons. When I juice it I make sure that it's organic and I juice the peel as well. Number ten is beets. Beets boost stamina. A study show that athletes, I believe they were triathletes, could go 30% longer when they just drink a liter of beet juice before so love beets Nitic oxide production which is important for antiaging as you know. Number eleven is monk fruit. Monk fruit is a 170 times sweeter than sugar and it's also a powerful antiallergenic, monk fruit is. Who would have thought? Monk fruit. Those are the eleven things and just so you know if you're looking for that extra boost in life, if you're wanting more energy, if you're wanting to combat any challenge to disease or illness that you have, I highly recommend adding these eleven things into your diet. If you were to add all of these things up, it would be pretty expensive right? And we're talking 300.00 dollars a month for all of this stuff so a way to get all of this stuff in the highest, purest form from organic level, the FitLife team and I have spent so much time working on this. All the testing we've done on this. We're actually doing clinical test on it right now and that promotes neurogenesis. We're gonna find out all this information from this and I want you to have it. If you haven't ordered it yet, make sure you order now. 

I'll show you this, it's actually mixes so well unlike a lot of green powders that are out there. Some of these greens that you mix up, I think there are clunks in it so as you can see, it's already mixed up. Drink this once or twice a day. Taste great! It's not gritty at all. You're gonna love it and if you do love it, you're taking it, leave a comment below this video. Let me know what it's doing for you because I love the testimonials that we have coming in all the five star Amazon reviews that we're getting from this, it just shows that when you put your passion and your hearts purpose, your desire, and your intention out in the world to truly bless and impact people on a really deep level, it's goodness come back to you. Alright so at that time, who won the juicer? Remember next week if you wanna win the juicer, scroll down to the bottom of this blog post, leave a comment below about how your life is changed by implementing some of the strategies and tips that we talked about on FitLife TV. Today's juicer winner is Susan Hall! Susan is fighting fibromyalgia and there's no question that she can use some more vitamins and minerals to help. Enjoy this new juicer. 

Thanks to our friends over at Kuving's. Use this to maximize the amount of micronutrients in your diet, report back in a couple of months and let us know how you feel. Congratulations Susan! So keep up the good work. Thanks for spending the time with me on this Saturday Strategy. I'm Drew Canole as always remember we're in this together, I'll see you soon. You know then you're the weird guy at the gym who's got the green stuff or the black stuff in between your teeth like uh, you looking around, not that attractive. Nobody likes that.

I am just someone who likes to write,especially writing about diet programs. Thanks For Reading My Blog

 
Back To Top