Monday, February 29, 2016

Diet Plan, How to Lose Weight Fast and Diet Tips

BREAKFAST!!! What's going on everyone it's... (yawn) What's going on everyone? This is Carlo The Solution as in the Solution tofitness and today, I'm going to be sharing with you, my meal plan.Now today I'm going to walk you thru my meal plan as my NPC Men's Physique Competition draws near. So unless you're competing, you don't really have to have a precise counton your macros but if your overall goal is to lose weight, you can take bits and pieces of the information I'm giving you and incorporate it into your own diet.This diet routine is broken into 6 meals a daythis allows me to hit my goal. 


So without further adieu let's get started because I'm starving.So for my first meal, I have my Egg WhitesOne eggI got Spinach, my oatmeal, and one slice of Ezekiel BreadAlright, so I usually do about5 Egg Whites.So that's the equivalent of 4 ounces in this ounce cup.I'll throw some spinach in there.Chop it up.This is a good potSome people put it all in one shot, in one frying pan, I just like to do it like this. As you can see, the Egg Whites are starting to look a little plump.Oh no, only got one left.Gotta go shopping,So your ending result should be something like this.Oooh, looks good.I recommend replacing your table salt with this.Cayenne Pepper.I literally put this in everything.Among the many other health benefits it has,


This is a handy spice that helps speed up your metabolismand quickly helps the body burn excess fats.It's a little spicy, but I'm used to it.So you guys should give it a shot.Now we're gonna start with the Oatmeal.This is a very useful ladle, this is an Easy Measure Ladle.This is the equivalent to a cup.So I'm gonna put a cup dry.It usually depends on what I'm working on, today I'm doing legsand I'm gonna need a lot of energy.So I'm gonna put a cup in there, if not I'd usually go a little less.I already put the water in here, it's about 7 ounces.This Oatmeal is really good cause it also has no sodium in it.Alright, so I'm gonna microwave this for a minuteStir, and then microwave for another 30 seconds. Let's see what we got.Alright, so just took it out of the microwaveThis is what we got.I like to put Cinnamon.Mix that bad boy up.and voilà Got yourself an awesome, healthy breakfast.I like a lot of Cinnamon.Alright, 

So now I'm getting ready to go to the gym.Now, this is about an hour after my breakfast.I like to make my protein BEFORE I go to the gym so I can just drink it upright after. So this is my protein here.Gold Standard WheyAny protein will do, honestly. Wal-Mart Whey Protein will do.It's all the same, I just get this for the same price and it has more servings. I have 8 ounces, this is the last time I'm going to use this ounce glass.This Banana weighs exactly 3.4 ounces, which is just the right amount of Carbs I need after my workout. Don't overdo it with 2, 3, 4 scoops. Just one scoop is fine. 

This is about24 grams of protein. It's all you really need man, don't overdo it.You're just gonna be wasting your money.I'll take this container with me to the gym.Now, right after that, I'll make my Casein Protein. This will be my last meal of the day. About 6 ounces here.I like to make the Casein early, cause at the end of the day I'm beatand I don't wanna come down here, make a shake, and then wash the blenderagain, just do it all in one shot. And store it away later.Again, just one scoop, this is about 25 grams of protein.2And then I'll blend that right up, store it in the fridge, and then I'm off to the gym. 4Alright, now we're at meal 3.8Probably my most favorite meal of the day.0This is my Rice Cooker.3It's super convenient.5Probably the best invention since the calculator, in my opinion.0All you gotta do3Is put the rice, this is a cup here.6I usually put 2 scoops.8What I'm gonna have is 1 cup of rice, all I need to eat is 1 cup2So I usually make 2 cups dry.5That usually lasts me about 3 days.1No salt, nothing. Just make it just like this.5It tastes just as good... For me anyway.2So I just plug that in there5and cook.6And ready to go.7Leave that there for 15 mins.

It'll be done.3Now I have my Chicken Breast here.6This is Chicken Breast that I get from Wegmans.4You wanna make sure they're not ones that have so much sodium in it and all that. 1So make sure you check the Nutrition Facts.8So I'm gonna cut off some of this fat.6Now these are 2 breasts here, but I can cut these in half9and I can have 2 now, 2 later.5Gonna weigh these after I'm done cooking.7Now a lot of people eat bland chicken, I don't like bland chicken.2So these are the only seasoning that i'll use. Garlic Powder6and Cayenne Pepper.7Cayenne Pepper is back.2Now don't get confused, this is Garlic Powder, not Garlic Salt.8I already told you about the Cayenne Pepper. I told you I put it in everything. 

I wasn't lying. 5Now the frying pan we go.6Regular frying pan this time.3You want a tablespoon of Olive Oil.6You gotta have your good fats too.0I only put one tablespoon. This is a tablespoon right here.4Cause 14 grams of fat is good enough for me.6Now I'm gonna make this bag of Broccoli.0This usually lasts me about 3 to 4 servings4So I just take a handful of this and i'll just throw it in the microwavefor 3 to 4 mins. 0They're only a dollar a bag at Wegmans so, you can't beat that.3So the ending result should come out to something like this.2I like to add a little Spinach in my rice too.6You know, kinda like how Chipotle puts their Cilantro in their rice, I like to put Spinach. 2I didn't mention this in meal 16Spinach is good for you too because it has a lot of health benefits as well. 2but the main ones I'm looking at here is how high in fiber it is6and it also helps speed up the metabolism.1It's got protein too.5Once again, I'll have my Cayenne Pepper.0I'm telling you, I put this on everything, I'm serious.3I'm not afraid of a little ketchup. 

I'll put a LITTLE LITTLE drop.7Just like that, that's all I need. It'll smooth around the same way.1I've been good, I haven't had a lot of sodium today.5So yeah7That's how it should come out.0with practice.5I'm about to go out, but before I go I'm setting up meal 4.9Which is basically Ezekiel Bread, one slice, toasted3and this Organic Peanut Butter.6This is really good Peanut Butter.12 tablespoons, you have 40 mg of sodium4Really low, but I'm gonna have just one tablespoon, that's good enough.9One tablespoon will be 20 mg of sodium, 8 grams of fat. 

Really not bad atall. 7Smooth it out, make sure it's legit one scoop.6This is gonna be so good, I'm so hungry.0This is it right here.4Now, if you feel like you're lacking in protein, like you didn't get enough protein in the day 7with this meal, sometimes I will add in this Light and Fit Greek Yogurt.2This is without a doubt, the best yogurt on the market.5I highly recommend this.0You got 12 grams of protein, 8 grams of carbs, that's unheard of855 mg of sodium, 0 fat2It really doesn't get any better than this.5Most yogurts I see, it has somewhat high protein8but really high in carbs.0This is really low carbed and really high protein.4So I definitely recommend getting this and it tastes so damn good!9Now for meal 5, I would have the chicken that I made earlier2It would just be the Chicken Breast that I had left over4but this time, no rice7just Broccoli on the side and that would be pretty much it0and meal 6 would be the Casein Protein I made earlier. 

3Well that was meal plan video guys, I hope you liked it6I didn't really plan on doing a meal plan video so early in the channel1I kinda wanted to do more workout videos first so you could see my physique a little more 5but I got a lot of requests from, you know, friends and people at the gym9about what do I eat and this and that.0so I decided, I guess this would be a good time to put a video out.4In the future, I do plan to making a video discussing the breakdown of carbs, fats, and protein 9and how you can find out how much would be your daily goal.3Another video I'm planning on doing is a more in-depth discussion about sodium 8so subscribe to this channel and be on the lookout for that.2Just remember, if you're really trying to lose weight530% is working out, 70% is in the kitchen.2So you have to make sure that you're eating right.5That being said, if you liked my meal plan and learned something new, please like the video 9and share the video around if it's not too much to ask3and subscribe to the channel so you can get more videos like this one.6Once again, this is Carlo The Solution saying if you got a problem, I'llhelp you solve it. 1Your worst days are done and your best is yet to come.

I am just someone who likes to write,especially writing about diet programs. Thanks For Reading My Blog

 
Back To Top