Friday, March 11, 2016

How to Remove FACIAL HAIR Naturally at Home! Himani Wright (SIMPLE Homemade Mask)

Hey everybody, it's Himani! Welcome to Fresh Friday where I share DIY Beauty Recipes with you. They are all based on ancient beauty secrets, and a lot of them are the recipes that have been passed down to me through generations. I've just come back home, and I've only got whatever's left of the eyeliner. But I've taken the makeup off from everywhere else to show you how you can how to remove the facial hair naturally at home! This home remedy is actually a homemade mask, and if you use it regularly, it is actually known to help you get rid of facial hair completely and permanently! This has been one of the most highly requested videos by you! It's really simple and easy to make, it'll save you a lot of money, it's 100% natural, and it's really good for your skin! You can actually find all the ingredients very easily in your own kitchen pantry! The kind of facial hair we are talking about today is the peach-fuzz that we have on the sides of your face, forehead and even the nape of your neck. If you want to watch an eyebrow tutorial or upper-lips tutorial, leave a comment below so I'll do that video for you. And make sure you subscribe so you don't miss the video when do I upload the video. 


Before I jump into it, I just want to say that we are not supposed to be perfect. I am not perfect. I'm just a regular girl like you...just chatting with my friends...you guys! It really broke my heart on several occasions to read your continuous comments and messages on how having facial hair really affected your confidence. You are perfect the way you are, and everyone has facial hair. It's part of being human. And you don't have to worry. 


Nature has answer to everything. And you are at the right place too because in our little family here on YouTube, we are all very incredibly supportive of one another! So, on that note, let's jump into it! You'll need- Coconut oil. I prefer the extra-virgin cold pressed variety as that has the most nutrients in it. Wholemeal flour- You can use the one that you use for baking, Water- it's free! I'm starting by prepping my skin with coconut oil, and I'll make sure to massage it in gently until its fully absorbed into my skin. Make sure you cover all the areas that you are targeting. That sounded so funny! Coconut Oil acts as a moisturizer, anti-fungal, anti-oxidant and also acts as a multi-nutrient skin food. Next I'm going to mix water into 3 tablespoons of wholemeal flour. You can take more flour if you have a wider area to cover. Add as much water as necessary to make it this sort of consistency. When you've got it really nice and thick like this, then it's time to apply it on your face. Apply it in the direction of the hair growth, which is downwards. Now it's really simple. We are going to let it dry until it's about 90% dry. It usually takes about 10 minutes, but it'll vary with the weather conditions. Now that it's 90% dry, I'll start by rubbing it off using upward and outward motions like so. Be sure that you are not dragging it down, but that you are pulling it off upwards, and then outwards. I'm going to do this until all of this is almost gone. 

It's doesn't take long at all. So, I've just washed my face with plain water. At this stage, it's normal for skin to feel a little tight. I'm going to tell you how often you can do it to see the results very soon. But I've got to tell you-What you are going to do now is extremely important for the health of your skin, whether you use this method for sides of your face, or you tweeze your eyebrows or use threading or waxing for upper-lips. Whenever you use any hair removal method, please make sure that you take toner on a cotton wool pad and apply it to close the open pores. You can use cold green tea if you don't have a toner. It works great! Then the most important thing is to apply a serum or a moisturizer that has ingredients like Vitamin D3, Linoleic acid or Linolenic Acid. This is a very important step that is skipped even by some professionals sometimes, but it's a very important step because these ingredients have anti-inflammatory and healing properties that instantly calm the skin down after any hair removal method. I would highly recommend AWE Cosmeceuticals Calming Serum as it has all these ingredients and more. It even alleviates redness and itchiness if your skin is sensitive. It is also great if you've been exposed to sun or microdermabrasion. 

You guys know how particular I am about ingredients and I spend a lot of time researching before picking out any skin care product to see if they have the ingredients that I'm looking for. Awe Cosmeceuticals skin care products are natural products that are based on ancient Ayurvedic secrets or recipes, they have stable packaging, and most of importantly, their products work! If you find that your current skin care products aren't making much difference, try AWE Cosmeceuticals! You'll be so glad you did! So, I'll apply this calming serum on my face, and I'm good to go! It acts as my primer as well, so, I can wear it underneath my makeup if I wanted to. I don't know if you guys can tell, but it's instantly calmed my skin down, and these beneficial ingredients are going to keep nourishing my skin throughout the whole day. When you are just starting out with this recipe, please make sure you use it twice a week with a gap of at least 2 days in between. 

I am just someone who likes to write,especially writing about diet programs. Thanks For Reading My Blog

 
Back To Top