Thursday, March 24, 2016

How to Curl Short Hair

so I'm going to share with you guys everything I use to how I obtain voluminous short curly hair. I wash my hair every other day so that way I can obtain the natural oils on my scalp, but when I'm going out, or if it's a special occasion than I like to start off my day with a nice and clean wash. When it comes to washing I like to alternate between the brands, and I'm currently using three different brands. This is currently one of my favorite shampoos, and I have a little story for you guys. Last year I went to this fancy salon, and a senior colorist colored my hair. What happened was my hair burnt off, so that was the reason why I had to cut my hair short. She felt bad and so she gave me a shampoo and conditioner set that looks like this. 


My hair was in really bad condition, and after a month of using this it helped me comb through and maintain my hair. To keep away the orange tone in my lighter hair I'm using this Blonde Angel by Kevin Murphy, and it is a purple conditioner. I have the shampoo and conditioner set, but if you are to use one or the other than I recommend for you to try out the conditioner, and it will just give you a nice ashy tone to your blonde. Lastly, I just started using this Toni&Guy shampoo and conditioner set. I feel like it is equivalent to the S-factor by Tigi. If you guys want to learn more about this I reviewed it on my blog LifeAnnStyle.com, so definitely check it out. All right, so after a good wash, and with towel dry hair it's time for me to put in a volumizing mousse or a whip. I really love using my Kevin Murphy BODY.BUILDER because it's nice and lightweight, and when I'm traveling something that's easier to carry along is my Toni&Guy Plumping Whip. 


I like to apply the plumping product onto the ends of my hair, and then I work up toward the roots, so this way it doesn't drag, or weigh down my hair. Next, I'm spraying my hair with this Kevin Murphy heat protectant spray. What I love about this spray is that it's lightweight, and it doesn't make my hair feel icky. Now it's time to brush my hair with a detangling brush. This is a Tangle Teezer, and what I love about this is that it doesn't break or pull my hair. Now it's time to blow dry my hair, and I usually just do this on special occasion, but whenever I'm at home I just air dry it. So I do this with my head upside down. This way it will create more volume, and give me that extra bounce. After your hair is nice and dry, it's time to clip your hair up and section it. 

Then with your favorite flexible hairspray mist around the section of your hair where you will be curling. Start with a one inch strand of hair, and from the bottom curl halfway up just like what I'm doing here. Hold it for five seconds, or longer, if needed. Let go of the curling rod, and then start midway of your strand, and curl upward toward your roots. By doing this it will evenly distribute the heat on your hair strand, and also it gives a good lift at your roots. When curling your hair make sure to alternate the direction of your curls so that way it can give you a more natural and effortless look. After curling all of your hair flip your head upside down, and just go through your curls with your fingers to loosen up the curls. Lastly, spray on a little flexible hairspray to maintain your curls, and bounce throughout the day. That is it for today. Thank you so much for watching. Don't forget to give this video a big thumbs up if you found it helpful,

I am just someone who likes to write,especially writing about diet programs. Thanks For Reading My Blog

 
Back To Top